Air conditioning maintenance is an important service that can help your system last for longer, perform better, and use less energy. We recommend scheduling service once or twice a year, but it’s easy to forget when you lead a busy life.
That’s why we recommend joining a maintenance program!
Local AC and heating maintenance plans like ours help homeowners to save money and keep their systems in the best shape possible. Typically, one or two maintenance visits is included in your package, which means you don’t have to worry about forgetting to schedule service for your unit.
Join a Maintenance Program
Here’s what you should know about heating and air conditioning maintenance programs.
- AC and heating system maintenance plans are available from many local contractors.
- A maintenance plan is a contract that ensures your system receives a thorough tune-up and possibly some additional benefits for a set price, paid monthly, annually, or by some other payment plan.
- The details, terms, and benefits of a maintenance plan vary from company to company.
- A good maintenance plan includes priority scheduling, and technicians should call YOU to set up your maintenance visit, not the other way around.
- Maintenance plans are often necessary for upholding manufacturer’s warranties.
Proper air conditioning maintenance is vital to the well-being of your system. When you have a well-tuned system, it’s ready to take on whatever the weather throws at it. You might notice:
- Lower energy bills
- Fewer repairs
- Accurate temperatures
And your air conditioner and heater may even last for longer than they would otherwise.
Allow us to do a quality job at a fair price. Call the experts at AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. today to schedule AC maintenance in Braxton. Ask about our maintenance program! We’ll call you to schedule service and offer you additional money-saving membership benefits as well.