Air Conditioning Services in Savannah, GA
When you live in Savannah, it is a requirement for your home to have a quality home air conditioning system to combat the high summer temperatures and humid weather. Whatever air conditioning service you require, whether new system installation, or maintenance and repairs for your current AC, AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. is here to help. We have years of experience and boast a highly trained and qualified staff. When you contact us for your air conditioning service needs, you’ll know that you’re receiving quality work from a trusted, dependable company. Call us today to schedule air conditioning service in Savannah, GA or the surrounding area.
For a local, dependable, and reliable company that you can trust for all your AC needs, contact AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. today.
Air Conditioning Systems
- AC Installation and Replacement: If you’re considering a new air conditioner for your Savannah household, then don’t bother with DIY tactics and cheap systems. Finding the right system for your air conditioning installation is as easy as calling AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co.. We can make sure that your central AC unit, ductless split system, or heat pump is appropriately sized.
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance: Every AC will break down at some time or another. While yours will operate at peak efficiency so long as it is cleaned and tuned–up regularly with AC maintenance, problems will arise at one time or another. But with our air conditioning repair service, we will restore your system with the greatest care.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump works by reversing the flow of refrigerant so that it can effectively heat or cool your home. This makes it a very capable and also highly efficient system. If your heat pump has begun to make a strange sound or it fails to heat and cool your home evenly give us a call at AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. We offer outstanding heat pump repair and maintenance services throughout the local community.
- Ductless Split Air Conditioning and Heating: A ductless system avoids the use of ducts by eliminating the use of a centralized indoor air handler. A ductless split (or ductless mini split) is essentially a heat pump whose multiple indoor air blowers are installed directly within the home. They are whisper–quiet, and they offer incredible energy efficiency. We install and service ductless systems. Give us a call to find out more!
- Geothermal Systems: Perhaps more so than for any other system, the installation of a geothermal heat pump is absolutely critical to its functionality. If your geothermal system is sized inappropriately, or the installation work isn’t performed by a professional, then you could be wasting a significant amount of money and time. If your geothermal system does not operate as it should, or you want to make certain it’s routinely cleaned, get in touch with our geothermal repair team today.
- New Construction HVAC: Building a home is both a challenge and an opportunity. You’ll need to surround yourself with quality technicians who can make sure that your projects are getting done on time and within the budget you set. We offer new construction HVAC services throughout the Savannah area. We perform highly accurate heat load calculations and design custom systems for homes of all sizes.
- Historic Renovations and Remodeling: Old houses are not meant for today’s HVAC systems. This is a problem for homeowners looking to stay comfortable while also preserving the originality of their homes. A-action offers custom HVAC designs for historic homes to suit your needs.
- Property Management: Whether you own one or more rental properties or just a large commercial building, you’ll need to make sure that your property receives excellent care. We offer property management HVAC services in Savannah and the surrounding areas, so let us do what we do best and take the worry out of your day.
- Zone Control: Zone heating and cooling systems are not a separate HVAC system, but rather just an upgrade that is installed within your air ducts. It allows you to reduce air flow to certain sections of your home in order to create different indoor climates. Not only is this a great way to save money, it also solves those inevitable disputes about indoor temperatures between family members.