Bryant HVAC Products in Savannah, GA
At AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc., we have high standards and goals that we strive to meet and exceed with every service that we provide. In order to achieve these goals we know that we must only use products from companies that share this vision of excellence. That’s why we’re proud to offer and service Bryant products to our Savannah area customers. We take great pride in the work we do and are happy to deal with products such as those offered by Bryant that we can be assured live up to the quality of the service we provide them.
There’s a reason Your Neighbor Recommends AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Contact us today for more information on our Bryant products!
Bryant Air Conditoners
For over a century Bryant has been pushing itself to develop innovative, efficient air conditioning options to help you achieve and maintain the high level of home comfort that you deserve. Their products are a testament to this hard work. Below are some of the Bryant air conditioning models available for installation by AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc..
- Evolution® System Central Air Conditioner: The Evolution® central air conditioner from Bryant is nearly silent during operation, at the same time boasting the highest SEER (seasonal energy efficiency rating) that Bryant has to offer: up to 20 SEER. It features advanced humidity controls to battle the moisture of the Georgia summer, boosting indoor air quality while providing powerful cooling performance. Comfort is maximized with its two–stage mode of operation, and Bryant offers a 10–year limited parts warranty upon registration. For efficient, quiet and effective central air conditioning, the Evolution® system sets the bar high.
- Preferred™ Series Central Air Conditioner: The Preferred™ series central air conditioner is quiet as a dishwasher, with sound as low as 73 dB, while still offering strong cooling power. It features a 16.5 SEER and its DuraFlow™ louvered coil guard offers superior weather protection. Like the Evolution® central air conditioner, the Preferred™ series also features environmentally friendly Puron® Refrigerant.
- Legacy™ Line Central Air Conditioners: Bryant’s Legacy™ central air conditioners feature up to 16 SEER and 13.5 EER, and sound as low as 76dB. Its DuraGuard™ protection package protects outdoor components from the elements while Bryant’s 10 year limited warranty protects your investment. Call AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. today about this line of quality air conditioning options.
Bryant Heat Pumps
For over a century Bryant has been a leader of innovative and high quality product design, and their heat pumps are certainly no exception. Take a look at some of the Bryant heat pump systems available from AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co.. We bet you’ll be as impressed with them as you will be with our service.
- The Evolution® System Heat Pump: The Evolution® system heat pump from Bryant can provide your home with year round comfort at incredibly high levels of efficiency. The Evolution® system offers an amazing 19 SEER efficiency and its 2 stage operation adds to the energy saving capability of the system. It’s quiet as a vacuum, with noise levels as low as 66dB thanks to the advanced AeroQuiet™ noise reduction system.
- 15 and 13 Seer Systems: Bryant makes a heat pump system for everyone. The 15 SEER system also boasts a very quiet operational noise level at 68dB. It has a high efficiency blower, is 5–2 days programmable, and of course comes with the quality installation you’d expect from AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co.. The basic 13 SEER system may have a lower SEER, but it is still highly efficient, especially when compared with more conventional heating and cooling systems. Its steel louvered coil guard keeps components safe from the elements, and it features a 10 year warranty on parts. Its environmentally friendly Puron® refrigerant boosts its green factor even more, and it has the same high level of proven reliability that Bryant Products are known for.
Bryant Gas Furnaces
- Bryant Evolution® 2 stage gas furnace system: If you have gas hook ups in your home and are looking for a new furnace, consider a gas furnace. Simple controls, high efficiency, pilot–free ignition and humidity control make this gas furnace system a great option for consistent, reliable home heating from one of the most trusted brands in the industry. Take advantage of the clean, affordable heating power natural gas provides with this top–of–the–line product. Bryant furnaces truly live up to the highest standards, even those here at AAcction Air.
Bryant Ductless Systems
A quality ductless heating and cooling system from Bryant, along with the expert installation, maintenance and repair services that we are known for, can help you increase energy efficiency in your home. Thanks to the wall mounted air handlers in your home, zone control is easy to take advantage of. Simply use multiple thermostats connected to each air handler to control the temperature in separate areas of your house individually. This allows you to heat and cool separate rooms and zones only when you want to and only to the degree that you wish to. Don’t pay to heat unoccupied space all day. Ask AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. how you can use zone controlling with your ductless split heating and cooling system to increase energy efficiency in your home.
Bryant Zone Control Systems
Bryant offers a number of zone control systems, and these systems exclusively are installed by our team. The Bryant Zone Perfect digital thermostat, for instance, allows you to program humidity and temperature levels for up to 8 zones in 7 day cycles. This single zone control thermostat allows you more power over the maintenance and dispersal of heated and cooled air than you’ve ever had before. To learn more about the top of the line zone control products from Bryant available for installation in your home by AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. simply call us today.
Bryant Dual Fuel Hybrid Systems
Bryant products and the expert installation, maintenance and repair services for which AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. is known are among the finest on the market. That’s why we deal exclusively with Bryant gas furnaces and heat pumps when it comes to the dual fuel hybrid system installations that we perform. At Action Air we strive to provide the absolute best technical and customer service we can with every job we do–from thermostat calibration right up to a complete system installation or replacement. In order to do that we have to supply only products that fit into our criteria of excellence. That’s why we’re proud to offer Bryant products for installation in Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and the surrounding area. They share our ideals and vision of quality, and we want to share that quality with you. Call AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc. today to learn more about the dual fuel hybrid system options available to you from Bryant and AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. Inc..